The Web Producer will coordinate, manage, and update marketing content on a high traffic public facing website. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. Work with marketing managers, technical staff, and vendors to execute initiatives. Provide digital graphic art production support.
- Create, update, and maintain Web content in content management system (Craft, WordPress, etc), monitor (quality control) content on live site and troubleshoot or escalate needs as they are identified.
- Manage monthly process for annual content reviews and audits with Strategic Leads and Marketing Managers; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes.
- Implement and schedule digital promotions, email campaigns, social campaigns, and track results.
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
- Provide digital graphic production art support using Photoshop and other tools.
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines (web) and that regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof reading skills; good listener.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish projects on time and on budget.
- Digital graphic production/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications.
- Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications, sales effectiveness, etc.
FiveStone is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe a diverse workplace is a great workplace.
We love meeting new people who share our same passions. If you think you might be a fit for the position below,
we want to hear from you!
We love meeting new people who share our same passions. If you think you might be a fit for the position below, we want to hear from you!